TRANSFORM YOUR SKIN WITH BB GLOW TREATMENT
BB Glow treatment is an innovative skin solution popular in Korea and Russia to minimise dark spots, pigmentation and uneven skin tone, micro-needling increase collagen and plumps skin. A specially modified BB serum formulated with natural ingredients which are safe and nourishing for the skin is used to even skin tone and brighter complexion.
The BB Glow Treatment is used with mesotherapy and skin ampoules which contain active ingredients to target acne, pigmentation, dark circles, redness and builds a BB coverage, no need to apply heavy make-up and gives your skin a natural glow.
Perfect for clients who are getting married, have special occasions coming up and summer/ holidays as you won’t need to wear much makeup.
This treatment is becoming increasingly popular with male clients as most do not wear makeup and this will help to cover and correct as well as treat skin conditions.
HOW IT WORKS
For your BB Glow appointment, the skin is first cleansed by a certified BB Glow aesthetician. A topical numbing cream is then applied to ensure a painless procedure.
Skin is then cleansed with a whitening cleanser containing salicylic acid which is used to exfoliate skin and remove dirt oil and product on the skin, followed by a toner to prep the skin.
Skin will be analysed and a mesotherapy ampoule with active ingredients for your skin concerns is used with the BB micro-needling pen. As the skin channels will be open it allows the serum to go deep into the skin and get to the cells and start to treat the skin.
The BB Glow tool used is an upgraded version of a micro-needling tool, that allows the needle to hold pigment. The pigment is then distributed under the first layer of the skin to ensure an even skin tone with the micro-needle. LED Light Therapy is then applied to calm and treat the skin.
After the procedure, it is recommended to keep the treated area clean for at least 24 hours and to use a 50-factor sun protection on the full face to avoid fading.
For the best results, we recommend a course of 3-4 treatments.
What to expect after your session?
Skin will be slightly red for a few hours after treatment and will completely go away, clients are advised to not wash face for 24hrs or have any saunas, steam room, hot showers or swimming.
SPF can be applied the next day to prevent fading from colour and no rubbing the face is recommended until the product has completely absorbed into the skin (24hrs)
No sun exposer is recommended e.g. sunbeds or holidays for 2 weeks after.
No strong exfoliators or retinal as this will fade the colour and can make the skin sensitive.
clients may experience temporary irritation, tightness or redness.
How long does it last?
The results from your first session can last up to 2 weeks.
Results are cumulative so regular sessions are recommended to increase longevity and enhance coverage.
We recommend a minimum of 3-4 sessions with an interval of 7- 14 days to maximize the results.
After 3/4 sessions results may last up to 6 months.
BB Glow Treatment is a great option for events and special occasions!
Benefits of BB Glow
• Promote regeneration of cells by induces collagen to speed up new cell
• Neutralizes free radicals
• Reduces melanin content in the skin before and after UV exposure
• Restores even skin tone and radiant complexion
• Reduces skin discolouration
• Depletion of damage ageing cells to fill it with elastic clean cells that can
restore fine scars
• Effective skin brightening, skin whitening and wrinkle improvement
• All components are made of vegetable elements for BB glow
• It helps to unblock and minimize your pores
• Reduces and improves scarring problems
• Reduces inflammation
• Improves skin texture, Lifting, Firming, and Hydration Booster
• Reduces wrinkles and dark eye rings
• Hydrates the skin
• Long lasting effect for up to 4+ months
• Instant results
• Pregnancy / Nursing
• Skin Cancer
• Skin Disease
• Active Infections
• Accutane or any medication for the same purpose within the past 6 months
• History of cold sores or fever blisters- consult with your physician: taking an anti-viral
medication is recommended to help avoid a possible breakout. The medication should be
used 2 days before and 2 days after treatment.
• Individual intolerance to the ingredients
Within 24 hours after procedure avoid:
• Avoid Baths, Saunas, Exercise
• Avoid going under strong sunlight for 2-3 days
• Do not use harsh soap, scrubs or heavy skin care products on their skin
• Makeup can be worn 24hrs after treatment
• SPF 30 should be worn every 2hours if you are outside
• Does not rub off or transfer to other surfaces
• The procedure is not a tattoo
• The procedure is safe and painless
• Does not clog pores
Now you are ready to flaunt your radiant, dewy and glowy skin!